Wednesday, August 11, 2004

Christian Carnival XXX

The newest Christian Carnival is up at "Beyond The Rim...". I submitted my recent post on Trinitarian theology (one of my better posts in recent memory), which is here. As usual many of the submissions were great - indeed, I liked a lot of them this time. Some of the ones I found most notable:

* Reformation at "Minas Tirith"

* Evagrius Ponticus, John, and Barsanuphius at "Dunmoose the Ageless"

* Birthday Reflections at "Fringe" (We Augustborn should stick together)

* Jeremy Pierce has, as usual, an excellent contribution on Lying at "Parableman"

* August Ninth: the martyrs, confessors, and innocents of World War II - I linked to this before

* La Shawn Barber criticizes Jesse Jackson in Jesus Was A Liberal at "La Shawn Barber's Corner"

* Thoughts on Weddings at "matt-hall.net"

* Why God Hates Sin at "Miss O'Hara's"

* God's Omnipresence at "Rebecca Writes"

And the others are good, too. Go over and see.