Thursday, November 25, 2004

Intermission

I'm taking a bit off, but I should be back later. In the meantime, if you're just now coming on the St. Catharine's Day Pageant, this is what you have missed (in order from the beginning):

1. Opening Convocation

2. Legend of the Broken Wheel

3. Blog Tableau I

4. Saint Catharine of Alexandria at Prayer

5. Blog Tableau II

6. The Triumph of Saint Catharine

7. Aquinas's First Way

8. Blog Tableau III

9. Coronation of the Virgin

As I said, there will be more. Expect, at the very least, more blog tableaux, another painting or two, and that old St. Catharine's Day tradition, an encomium of the Philosopher (Aristotle, of course). I've never written any encomia before, but my skills will have to do.

If you decide on the spur of the moment that you want to contribute something to the St. Catharine's Day Pageant, trackback to this post so people can follow the link back to your own weblog. If you want, you can put the St. Catharine's Day Pageant emblem on your post. To do so, click the emblem on this post to get the address. I have temporarily disabled my hotlink protection, but it will probably be enabled again by Saturday. If, however, you've trackbacked to this post, I'll add your post address to the link-access list.