Tuesday, March 22, 2005

Recent Search Engine Terms

I have no clare watson naked pictures, nor pictures of Henrietta Huxley (who, I'm sure, also never had any such naked pictures), but on the plus side, I do have counterexamples in philosophy. I'm not sure I can help much with brainstorming complicated examples, but I hope you are enjoying reading euripides' iphigenia among the taurians; it's a great play. The Alcestis, another of Euripides' plays, has the story of admetus and alcestis; I'm writing a sort of verse play on the story, but I've put it aside to practice my narrative poetry skills a bit before continuing. A scholastic analysis of "Una Rosa" sounds quite intriguing, given that I enjoy the poetry of Sor Juana, but Aquinas free will or hume dialogues is more of my thing. I also have said a thing or two about rey meta-atheism. But no, I don't know the Codex Sinaiticus illuminati secret, and I'd have to kill you if I told it to you, anyway. And as for mud wet, it's a tricky thing, mud is, but yes, I think you've got it right. Bravo!